What information do we collect? And how do we use it?
When you order from us online for the first time, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, firm name, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and notify you of your order status.
When you inquire about our potential services to you, we may ask for your name, mailing address, and email address so we can send you the appropriate samples and/or information to fulfill your request.
We personalize your shopping experience by using your purchases to formulate our recommendations about the products and merchandise that may interest you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to assist in the design and layout of our website. We can also use the information collected to notify you about important changes to the web site, new services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site.
How does A1A Sports Grafix, LLC protect customer information?
All of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
We also follow these additional principles of Privacy:
1. We do not use any information about pages you visit on our site or the web, and we do not give it out to others.
2. We do not give out your telephone number, credit card information, or screen names, unless you authorize us to do so. And we give you the opportunity to correct your personal contact and billing information at any time.
3. We may use information about the types of products you buy from us to make other marketing offers to you, unless you tell us not to. We do not give out this purchase data to others.
4. We give you choices about how A1A Sports Grafix, LLC uses your personal information.
5. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information.
6. We keep you informed on this page about our privacy policies.
Will A1A Sports Grafix, LLC disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
A1A Sports Grafix, LLC does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. Also, we do not provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to any third-party. A1A Sports Grafix, LLC may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of A1A Sports Grafix, LLC, our users, or others.
How does A1A Sports Grafix, LLC allow customers to update or change the information it collects?
You may update or change information related to your A1A Sports Grafix, LLC account by emailing us.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use information collected on our site to make your visit to A1A Sports Grafix, LLC as safe as possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, any links from this website are not under our control and therefore, not governed by our privacy policies. A1A Sports Grafix, LLC is not responsible for those websites.
Tell us what you think
We welcomes your questions and comments about privacy.